Output 6:
Output 6:
Pomodoro 1:
The area of media and
communication I am most interest in is the creative aspect of filming and post-production.
This is because of past experiences with making my own videos, coming up with
wild ideas as a teenager and posting videos on YouTube and Facebook. As a
former business owner that ran a production house that specialised on documenting
the local car community in Singapore in 2021, it sparked a drive and motivation
to return back from my Leave of Absence and continue on with my Bachelors in
Professional Communications. The broad spectrum of information and knowledge
that is readily available in this course can help me identify and tackle issues
that I may face on the job in the near future.
I am not a person who
is good at expressing myself, so I tend to express myself better through
creative means. Be it music or videography. The aspect of media and
communications that also strikes me the most is using it as an emotional
outlet. I am an emotionally driven person, so using the power of such tools can
help me express myself in a better way than I would usually do without it.
Passion is what drives
me intrinsically. I am a driven individual despite my struggles to focus due to
my impaired ability to absorb information with no thanks to my mental health
issues. Although I have difficulties in doing work, I will still find a way to
push myself to do whatever is necessary to excel in this course and in the
future if I am to pursue a career in this field.
Comments
Post a Comment